DGB One India Warranty
DGB One India Warranty Process
1. Please fill the RMA form delivered along with the product. (Please ensure to mention your contact details so as the customer relations team can get in contact with you promptly.)
2. Pack the product along with the Xerox copy of invoice and use the return shipping label with the service center address:
M/s AVS Infotech (RMA Department)
201, Bhagwati Tower,
39, Wazirpur Commercial Complex,
Please use and ship the product in original packing in case you wish to avail the refund so as the package does not get damaged in the transit.
3. Ship the product by any of the registered couriers available in your vicinity. Preferably, Indian Speed Post due to its price competeiveness and wide presence throughout the country.
4. Your job is done. Keep the AWB No. and the shipping slip safe for future reference purposes.
5. Our customer care team gets in contact with you once the product arrives with the service department.
6. Product gets examined for the fault/ defect/ error by the technical team
7. Replacement is processed and shipped in next 24-48 hours thorough are logistics partners such as Aramex, Bluedart, First Flight, FedEx etc. and a mail is sent to you. You’ll also receive a confirmation SMS on your phone with the tracking details once the replacement has been shipped.
8. The correct/ replaced product gets delivered to you.